Update: Our Schools project was funded to run through the end of 2018 by Tudor Trust. We no longer have funding to run this project or to pay an Education worker on a continuing basis. However, if you have an interest in bringing a school or community group to the site, please email us at email@example.com as we sometimes have the capacity to host educational visits.
We are Bristol’s largest food grower, producing quality vegetables in an environmentally friendly way. We have a beautiful site brimming with seasonal vegetables and wildlife.
Book a visit to come and learn about food growing and healthy eating.
- connects children with healthy nutritious local food
- shows the process from seed to harvest to plate
- gives practical experiences to embed learning
- teaches how to prepare simple nutritious meals
- deepens children’s understanding and enjoyment of nature and seasons
- enhances children’s physical and mental wellbeing
- is curriculum linked and tailored to your needs
Hosted by Avon Wildlife Trust’s ‘Feed Bristol’ project, we invite schools to benefit from our fully accessible facilities.
For a full list of the topics we cover, please download the relevant leaflet:
Please email Kirsty Philbrick, our Education Worker to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org