Book a visit to come and learn about food growing and healthy eating.
- connects children with healthy nutritious local food
- shows the process from seed to harvest to plate
- gives practical experiences to embed learning
- teaches how to prepare simple nutritious meals
- deepens children’s understanding and enjoyment of nature and seasons
- enhances children’s physical and mental wellbeing
- is curriculum linked and tailored to your needs
Hosted by Avon Wildlife Trust’s ‘Feed Bristol’ project, we invite schools to benefit from our fully accessible facilities.
For a full list of the topics we cover, please download the relevant leaflet:
Please email Kirsty Philbrick, our Education Worker to find out more: email@example.com