You may have heard we need to buy a tractor in order to make more efficient use of our time and grow more and better veg.
To this end we are launching a crowdfunder, scheduled to begin in the first week of November.
We are looking for all kinds of other help too. We expect to put in a months graft through October building up contact lists and networks, approaching various people from businesses to radio stations to get donations and advertising and obviously building the crowdfunder page itself- with a video and photos, Sims hills backstory, a breakdown of what we need and how much it’ll cost etc.
- Networks and contacts that we could use to promote our campaign and raise contributions:
- Media contacts
- Business contacts – local or corporate
- Knowledgeable about the local area and its history or have old photos
- Social networking skills
- Event co-ordinating skillcake baking food making skills
- A wealthy benefactor
- Items/services we can offer as rewards for contributions
- Storytelling skills
- Musical skills
- Journalistic and creative writing skills
If you can help please email Freya Widdicombe on email@example.com.