Saturday 4th February 2012
- Tours of the walled garden
- Bring and share food in the courtyard
- Competition : “most unusual use of your veg share?”
- Sims Hill in pictures – the story so far – what’s next?
- Seed stories – from the seed to your plate
- Co-operative games – for bigs and little ones …
- Music – bring instruments
- Good company, good food, lots of fun and opportunities to have your say in what happens up at Sims Hill! See you there!
Bus number 36, also buses 6, 7, 40, 43, 44 & 45 stop at Lawrence Hill, a few minutes walk away
Please don’t park on Barton Hill Rd, we have to keep the neighbours sweet!
More information from Tim 07973 256572
Please click here for a map to the site.
Photo credit: flickr/freefromkatia