Sims Hill Shared Harvest is a pioneering social enterprise growing food for the people of Bristol just two miles from the city centre!
Sign up as a member, own a share of the enterprise and get access to fresh, seasonal veg on a weekly basis.
We have four types of membership:
- A full share at £44 a month.
- A half share at £25 a month.
- Supporter memberships for people who wish to support the project but do not wish to have a veg share.
- Workshare memberships Members exchange hours worked on the site for a veg share. Please go here for information about this option.
We have several pickup points around Bristol. Please see this page for more information and a map of their locations.
- Interested? If you would like to become a member please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a contact phone number.
- One of the team will then get in touch with you, explain what it means to be a member of Sims Hill, and answer any questions that you may have.
Membership forms and information
- Joining pack Membership information (.pdf)
- Membership form editable Word.doc. Please email this form to email@example.com or send by post to the address listed
- Standing order mandate editable Word.doc. Please print this form out and send or take to to your bank.
You can find our Members’ Meeting Minutes here.
You can find our Members’ Handbook here.